Jim Berg and John Atkinson are Authorised Representatives (AR Nos. 322724 and 1251439) and ShareTradingEducation™.com Pty Ltd (“STE”) is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR No. 322726) of Maven Capital Pty Ltd, Australian Financial Services Licence AFSL 418504. (Click Here for our Financial Services Guide)
It is not a requirement to become a Member of the 'Investing and Online Trading Report' first before joining Jim Berg's Australian Signals Services for shares or the 'Super 10 ETF Portfolio' Signals Service.
However, these Signals Services are made available ONLY to individuals and are for personal use only.
For commercial and copyright reasons, all brokers, advisors, media and any other entities involved in the financial industry are strictly prohibited from using these Signals in any way, without prior approval from ShareTradingEducation™.com Pty Ltd and Maven Capital Pty Ltd. Severe penalties will apply for any breach of this Clause.
Members with access to the weekly ‘Investing and Online Trading’ stock market Report, ‘ Jim Berg's Stock Market Trading or Investing Signals’ , or the ‘Super 10 ETF Portfolio' Signals Service’ (referred below as “Report” and “ Signals Services”), are required to fully acknowledge, accept and provide their agreement to the following:
1. The weekly Report does not contain buy or hold or sell recommendations.
2. The Signals Services are purely an extension of the education provided in the Report.
3. COPYRIGHT: The contents of the Signals Services, Jim Berg’s Trading Rules, the Report and this website are the sole property of ShareTradingEducation™.comPty/Ltd (“STE”) and are Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, passing on, lending, hiring, copying, or reselling of this content, in any original, edited, or adapted format, without the prior written permission of the owners, is strictly prohibited.
4. For the Signals Services: All times below refer to the local time in Melbourne (Victoria) and Sydney (NSW), Australia.
The Entry and Exit Signals generated within each trading day (Monday to Friday) will be updated for ASX Signals: Prior to 9am of the following trading day and generally before 11 pm of each trading day.
5. An Email will be sent each weekend to inform Report Members when the latest Report and 'Super 10 ETF Portfolio' Signals update is ready to download.
Similarly an email will be sent each day to Jim's Trading and Investing Signals Members to inform them of the latest updates to the Signals. When applicable, an email will also be sent during the week to Members of the 'Super 10 ETF Portfolio' Signals Service if a new Exit or Entry Signal has been generated
It is therefore each Signals Member’s own responsibility to enter their Members Area(s), to download and evaluate the latest Report and/or Signals information, as applicable and contained within.
6 For the Signals Services: An Exit Signal will be given in the ‘Exit Log’ for any ‘open’ position, once the first exit condition is triggered (e.g. Initial Stop, Adjusted Stop, Trailing Stop, Emergency Stop, Hard Stop, JB Profit Taker, Profit Target or Portfolio Stop as applicable).
The following day, the appropriate Master Log will be updated to show an exit that day and no further monitoring will be carried out.
It is each Signals Member’s responsibility to monitor the Logs for any entry and exit Signals and to make their own decisions regarding their own trading and/or investing (with or without an Advisor as they choose)
In addition, it is each Signal Member’s responsibility to continue to monitor their own positions,should they decide to hold any such positions after they have been closed out in the Exit and Master Logs.
7. Jim Berg and STE are continually testing and improving the stock filtering and trading analysis and tools, so they reserve the right to amend the Trading Rules and the educational information provided in the Signals Services and Report at any time.
8. Case study trades are monitored and managed in real time, and management reports are delivered each week in the Signals Members area and/or the Report. Except where noted, all case study trades are notional examples using reasonably attainable entry and exit points. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have over or under compensated for impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. Past results are in no way a guarantee of future returns.
9. The educational information provided by the Signals Services and Report are tools to assist Members in their personal judgment. In preparing this information, ShareTradingEducation™.com Pty Ltd (“STE”), as Corporate Authorized Representative of Maven Capital Pty Ltd, AFSL 418504, has not taken into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular investor or trader. This educational information is therefore not designed to replace any Member's Licensed Financial Consultant or Stockbroker.
10. Before making an investment or trading decision on the basis of the Signals Services, Report and the accompanying material, Report and Signals Services Members need to consider, with or without the assistance of an adviser, whether the educational information is appropriate for them in view of their individual financial circumstances and experience before taking any action. In particular, this may include consultation with your Taxation Advisor regarding any possible taxation implications from selling stocks, shares, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) or other instruments. (STE is not a registered tax agent and any reference to tax is incidental and must be confirmed with a registered tax agent.)
11. Neither the Signals Services nor the contents of the Report or the website constitute in any way or form, an invitation to buy or sell stocks, or to partake in any other financial activity by way of any financial instrument and are not calculated to lead directly or indirectly to persons doing so.
12. Report and Signals Members are required to be psychologically fit and fully responsible for their own actions and recognise the vital importance of the need to use structured and tested analysis, money and risk management techniques and trading discipline. Members must understand the risk that they may lose money by trading and/or investing and that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
13. Direct investing in the stock market can result in financial loss. The past performance of STE products is not and should not be taken as an indication of future performance. Caution should be exercised in assessing past performance. STE's service, like all other financial services, is subject to market forces and unpredictable events that may adversely affect its future performance. The decision to trade and the method of trading is for each Report and Signals Member alone to decide. Any decision to embark upon trading with real funds based on any information contained within the Signals, the Report or elsewhere on this site, is the users’ own, sole decision and responsibility, and any subsequent profits or losses resulting from participating in the markets with real funds, rests solely with the user and not with the developers, STE or Maven Capital
14. STE and Maven Capital believe that all care has been taken and that the educational information contained in the Signals and Report were accurate at the time it was compiled. STE and/or Maven Capital are not accountable for any errors. The user is advised not to rely solely on this data, but rather to double check any data points (including individual stock prices) published via his/her own independent sources.
15. STE and/or Maven Capital and its officers, employees, agents, associates and alliance partners (“Associates”) may have or may obtain an interest in the securities referred to in the Signals Service and/or Report and will receive commissions, brokerage and other fees from dealing in the securities or advising in respect of the proposed listing of the securities.
In addition to the above, all users of this website, including Report and Signals Members, are required to fully acknowledge, accept and provide their agreement to the following:
ShareTradingEducation™.com Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR 322726) of Maven Capital Pty Ltd, Australian Financial Services Licence AFSL 418504. (Click Here for our Financial Services Guide)
Examples from the Australian and USA markets are provided to demonstrate that Jim Berg’s principles may be used globally.
Educational material on this website is from an Australian source and complies with Australian law and not necessarily any other (local) law.
The Internet web sites ShareTradingEducation™.com and ShareTradingEducation™.com.au are owned and operated by ShareTradingEducation™.com Pty Ltd ACN 115 677 408, and are herein referred to as ‘ShareTradingEducation™.com’, ‘the web site’, ’we’, ‘us’, ‘STE’ and/or ‘the site’.
We may change part or all of the Terms at any time. The most current Terms will always be posted on the website. Your subsequent or continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of any changes made to these terms. If you object to any of the terms in this document, or to any changes made to them, your only remedy is to immediately cease use of and access to this website.
These terms were last updated on 1st March 2022.
This website is owned and operated by ShareTradingEducation™.com. We hold copyright over the contents of this website unless indicated otherwise. The copyright for educational information provided solely belongs to, and remains with, ShareTradingEducation™.com.
General Advice & Risk Warning
All information contained on this website is of the nature of general information only and must not in any way be construed or relied upon as legal, financial or personal advice. No consideration has been given or will be given to the individual investment objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. The decision to invest is a personal decision and involves an inherent level of risk, and you must undertake your own investigations and obtain your own advice regarding the suitability of trading for your circumstances. Trading and investment in financial products carries the risk of loss (in excess of initial investment, in the case of certain derivative products), and should only be undertaken if you are sufficiently experienced in the relevant products and comfortable with the risks involved.
Education Provided by ShareTradingEducation™.com
Direct investing in the stock market can result in financial loss. Historical results are no guarantee of future returns.
ShareTradingEducation™.com (“STE”) does not offer or make recommendations in relation to securities or other financial or investment products. Nothing in this website is an invitation to you to take up securities or other financial products. The decision to trade and the method of trading is for the reader alone to decide.
The educational training goods and services provided by ShareTradingEducation™.com and its associates involve the supply of factual information about securities and securities markets. The educational services do not provide any investment advice, buy and sell recommendations or stock tips and do not involve any recommendations in relation to your personal financial circumstances or investment needs, or the current or future value or prospects of any securities or securities markets. They are not designed to replace your Licensed Financial Consultant or your Stockbroker.
Results in the Signals, Reports, DVDs, eBooks, books, Home Study Courses, seminars, workshops and other stock market resources made available at this site reflect absolute trading stop loss discipline. Case study trades are monitored and managed in real time, and management reports are delivered in the weekly subscription Report. Except where noted, all case study trades are notional examples using reasonably attainable entry and exit points. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have over or under compensated for impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. Note also the Customer Caution Notices included in each Report Edition.
ShareTradingEducation™.com Pty Ltd (“STE”) and Maven Capital Pty Ltd , their associates and respective Directors and staff each declare that they, from time to time, may hold interests in securities and/or earn brokerage, fees, interest, or other benefits from products and services mentioned in this website, its products and services.
Reliance on website content
Any information made available by ShareTradingEducation™.com is for your private use only and it is protected by applicable copyright laws,Trade Mark Laws and other applicable intellectual property right laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, sell, publish, circulate, novate, assign or give for free, any of the materials made available to you without first seeking the prior written consent of ShareTradingEducation™.com.
ShareTradingEducation™.com or Maven Capital shall not be liable for any unauthorised third party use of, or reliance on, their materials or information.
While ShareTradingEducation™.com has made every effort to ensure that the information presented in this website, products and services are free from errors or omissions and is based on information obtained from sources which are considered reliable.
Past performance and historical data are not reliable indicators of future performance or returns. Any examples are provided for educational purposes only.
While ShareTradingEducation™.com has taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity of our computer networks, we are unable to guarantee files and attachments are free from contamination. Before opening any attachments or emails, or downloading files from this website, visitors to ShareTradingEducation™.com website should ensure they have precautions in place to protect against viral infection.
Linked third party websites
This ShareTradingEducation™.com ("STE") website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties ("third party websites"). These third party websites are not under the control of STE or Maven Capital. We do not endorse and are not responsible for any material on, or linked to from, third party websites ("third party material").
In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, STE and Maven Capital make no warranties or representations:
All information and services contained within this website are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these terms.
While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the website is available and fully operational at all times, we do not make any representation or warranty that your access will be uninterrupted or error free. Your access to this website may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue any feature or service on the site at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website and prevent further access without warning or notice in response to breaches of this policy by yourself, breaches of any applicable laws, or suspicious activity.
You must not use, or attempt to use this website:
Breaching of these rules of conduct may result in prosecution, termination of your access to this website and prevention of further access without warning or notice
5. COPYRIGHT and TRADE MARK
Except where expressly provided to the contrary by these terms, you do not have any right, title or interest in or to any proprietary rights relating to the website.
This website may contain material that is protected by Copyright, Trade Mark, and other laws. Except where expressly provided to the contrary, you may only reproduce and distribute the material on the website for your own personal, non-commercial use. Material published on or sourced from this website must not be used, stored, reproduced, published, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part without our prior written consent, with the following exceptions:
6. THIRD PARTIES
Certain areas of this website may contain links to external websites. These external websites do not form part of this website and are not within our control. We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of any third party website.
Certain areas of this website may display third party advertising. Our display of this advertising should not be construed in any way as an endorsement or recommendation of the advertising network, advertiser, or their products or services.
Certain areas of this website may provide the ability to contact third parties. If you contact any third party as a consequence of visiting this website, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or activity (including but not limited to business transactions) between yourself and the third party.
7. AUSTRALIA AND SANCTIONS
As part of the Terms and Conditions of using this website, I also declare that:
i) I do not reside in any of the countries for which United Nations Security Council (UNSC) and Australian autonomous sanctions currently implemented under Australian sanction laws apply – as listed at http://dfat.gov.au/international-relations/security/sanctions/sanctions-regimes/Pages/sanctions-regimes.aspx
ii) I am not a Member of the Taliban
iii) I am not an individual or a member of any entity for which UN Security Council sanctions relating to terrorism apply – as listed at http://dfat.gov.au/international-relations/security/sanctions/sanctions-regimes/Pages/un-security-council-sanctions-relating-to-terrorism.aspx
iv) I am not one of the Individuals, nor a member of any of the Entities, listed in the current ‘Consolidated List’ of all persons and entities who are subject to targeted financial sanctions or travel bans under Australian sanctions laws, as posted at http://dfat.gov.au/international-relations/security/sanctions/pages/consolidated-list.aspx#list
1. MINIMUM AGE AND LEGAL CAPACITY
Purchasing products or services on this website is restricted to individuals 18 years of age or older. Individuals below the age of 18 may have purchases made on their behalf by a parent or guardian.
Should we suffer any loss or damage as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused the order to be placed.
2. ACCURACY OF PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
All products and services listed on this website are described to the best of our abilities and using the information available to us at the time. Care is taken to ensure that this information is correct, but we cannot eliminate the possibility of:
We reserve the right to change any information including but not limited to pricing, specifications, descriptions, or product names without notice.
All orders on this website must be pre-paid before fulfilment. All orders are placed in Australian dollars.
In the case that you pay for an order with your credit card, we do not store your credit card number on our servers, however it may be retained by our payment gateway provider in circumstances where this is required.
In the case of offline payment, we will contact you to arrange payment. This process must be completed before your order can ship.
In cases where your payment for an order fails for reasons including but not limited to insufficient card credit, or cheque dishonour, we do not warrant that stock will be held until an alternate payment method is available or the original payment method made to function.
4. PRICES AND TAXES
Prices are displayed to Australian visitors of this website (unless otherwise marked) including GST if applicable to the product, and in Australian Dollars.
If we determine that you are in a foreign country, we may display prices to you without GST and/or in alternate currencies.
5. RETURN POLICY
Refunds are not provided for downloadable digital products such as ebooks, Reports, Signals Services, Home Study Courses, stock price data or charting software.
In the case of purchase of a physical product from this website which satisfies one or more of the following cases we will gladly arrange a refund or exchange of the product:
Please contact us immediately if any of the above occurs to arrange a return. Products returned without prior notice will be rejected.
Please ensure that returned products are safely packed in their original packaging. We will not be held liable for damage to products incurred during return shipping.
6. TAX INVOICE
Upon completion of your order, we will supply a Tax Invoice to you in the form of an email. Please ensure that the email address you have provided us is correct.
We use industry-standard SSL encryption where applicable to protect the privacy of information in transit between this website, yourself, and our suppliers including payment gateways.
You acknowledge that the security of communications sent by electronic means cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the internet at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information where the security of information is not wholly within our control.
Feel free to Contact Us if you have any queries.